Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Virtual Trunk Show

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted on my blog.  Well yes I can.  It is a result of trying to do everything yourself.  I now have an almost full time employee who is going to help manage me and keep me organized.

I will be posting my Virtual Trunk Show starting tomorrow.  

I sold my quilt shops in 2008 and began my journey as a quilt pattern designer.  I've had some good sellers, some great sellers and some not-so-much sellers.  The important thing is to keep trying and keep designing.  Tomorrow will be the first day of my virtual trunk show.  I will be posting the good, the bad and the "What was I thinking?" every day until I run out of photos.  Logistics have prevented me from taking photos of some of my designs but I will show you everything that I have in alphabetical order so that the old and new will be mixed up.  I will let you in on the inspriration of each of the designs and explain my process along the way.  There will also be some giveaways and calls to share your versions of my patterns.  Please follow me so you can share in my trip down memory lane and maybe it will inspire you budding designers out there to start your own journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment