Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall 2013 Quilt Market

It's Thursday night in Houston and my friend Marcie and I are relaxing in our hotel after our flight.  The final two quilts have been bound and tomorrow we head to the George Brown Convention Center to set up our booth.  As usual, it has been a long haul to get here.  I am showing 22 new quilts featuring fabrics from Deb Strain, Kathy Schmitz, Eric & Julie Comstock, Basic Grey, Lily Ashbury, French General, Kate & Birdie, American Jane, Kate Spain, 3 Sisters and Stephanie Ryan.
Quack!

Alphabet Soup
These two kids quilts feature fabrics by American Jane.

Alphabet Soup is 62" x 75" and features ABC123 but could be made from any primary colored fabric group.

Quack! is 38" x 46" and features American Jane's newest fabric line "Ducks in A Row".

My new website was launched this week.  I finally broke down and hired a professional to build my site.  www.coachhousedesigns.com   I am really happy with it and hope you like it to.  Please let me know what you think.  Keep on Quilting!  Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment