Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Congratulations! Contest Winners

Thank you all for entering my blog contest.  Congratulations to Michele, Julie, Kathy and Beth who will all be receiving a copy of vol. 6 of Quiltmaker's 100 Quilt Blocks.

 
For those of you who would like to make a quilt to give to family or friends this Christmas, please keep my Christmas patterns in mind.  The following patterns are my top sellers and are available on my website  www.coachhousedesigns.com.

 
CHD-0907  Merry Christmas! (table runner)

 
CHD-1103 Christmas in the Country (wall or throw quilt)
 
 
CHD-1102  Red Door (wall or throw quilt)
 
 
CHD-1126  Tree Bells (wall or throw quilt)
 
 
CHD-1127  Winter Friends  (table runner)
 
I was sent a copy of this picture of the Tree Bells sample on display in The Quiltmaker's Shoppe in Arlington, WA.  The quilting by Cindy Glancy of Dancing Thread is absolutely amazing!
 
 
 
I wish I could quilt like that!  Maybe one day.......  Barb
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment