Monday, March 15, 2021

Day 41 of my Virtual Trunk Show

Bon Voyage - Lap Quilt - featuring “Printemps” by 3 Sisters 2013.

This pattern was inspired by a display in an outdoor fashion mall just outside of Paris and it began my design fascination with trunks and vintage suitcases. The quilt is shown in three different fabric combinations. I think they illustrate really well just how different a quilt can look when you switch the fabrics from the original. In 2013, I launched my free app “FabSwitch” which is located online at app. fabswitch.com. It allows customers to “switch” out the original fabrics in many of my patterns with their own choices and then print out a color picture and new fabric requirements list. You can upload fabrics from your stash or use the preloaded fabrics in the app. Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment