Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Day 50 of my Virtual Trunk Show

Cake Blooms - Table Runner - Layer Cake 2010 This is the Layer Cake version of the 3-D Blooms table runner which I showed on Day 36.

I like the colors on this runner better and the scrappy look of it created by using a Layer Cake. ( A Layer Cake is a bundle of 42 - 10” squares and contains at least 1 piece of each fabric in a fabric line.) There is enough fabric in the Layer Cake to build the front and back of the table runner. The first photo of the runner is from 2020 and the second photo was used as my cover photo for the pattern which I took in 2010. I like to think that my photography skills have improved a little bit. The key for me now is taking photos outside with natural lighting and using my phone instead of trying to figure out how to work my husband’s camera. Like yesterday’s quilt, this pattern also lives in the discontinued box.



No comments:

Post a Comment