Friday, June 26, 2015

Journeys and Inspirations - Day 5

Today is our youngest daughter's Prom.  In our small town, that is their Grad dinner and dance where they get all dressed up.  Boy they grow up fast.  Next year we will only have one child in High School and three in University.  Better write more patterns because that is a lot of tuition!













I designed a quilt that never made it off the drawing board which had a bunch of fancy dresses on it.  Maybe I will get back to it some day but it morphed into my pattern called "Heels".  The pattern calls for black and grey fat quarters (I used Basic Grey - Little Black Dress) and bright fat quarters (I used High Street by Lily Ashbury).  I absolutely loved both those fabric lines and the result was this fun girly quilt.

Click here to see it on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment