Saturday, June 27, 2015

Journeys and Inspirations - Day 6

This summer is full of weddings.  I guess we are getting to that age when all of our nieces and nephews and kids of friends are thinking of tying the knot.  Our daughter is busy getting ready for an afternoon outdoor wedding.  It's very hot today in the high 30's which translates to 90's so hopefully they can find some shade!

I have just finished designing 5 new patterns using Deb Strain's new fabric line which is not due out until the end of the year.  It is a combination Valentine's Day/Wedding Line.  It's a bit early to show but I will show you a sneak peek of one of the patterns called "Get Me to the Church".  Deb's fabric is not available for me to make a sample so I am going to make it up for a couple of the weddings we are attending this summer in a different line.  I will show you when it is finished.

It is extra wide for cuddling.  I am putting "Fireside" on the back to make it extra cozy.

I am now heading out for lunch with my daughter then off to see Canada play England in the Women's World Cup quarter finals.  Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment